Atlantic Hearts & Color my Heart challenges for this week

Hi again, I am back with another quick card that fills two challenges.
First the atlantic hearts challenge to use this sketch 20:
That I combined with this challenge from color my heart color dare to use Outdoor Denim, Gypsy, Lagoon & Goldrush with the option of adding Cotton Candy.  

This is what I created: 

I had been thinking of this sketch all week and having a hard time trying to come up with a card that would work for me and fit the challenge.  My order came in on Thursday and when I spotted this stamp set I had my aha moment.  Using stamp set "Stitch Wonder" C1564 and the required colours of ink, the sentiment is from the "Words of Comfort" C1524 stamp set.  I made a one layer card with a comforting quilt for some church families that are celebrating the life of a Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother who went to be with her Lord and Saviour this weekend.
Enjoy.
Watch for the Cross Canada Blog Hop tomorrow Sunday September 15!

Comments