Atlantic hearts sketch 37 & Color my heart smoothie

Hi again, today's card is for the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #37 and the Color my heart dare #76 to use only Smoothie.  I did have another idea for the sketch challenge, but changed my mind when combining it with the colour dare.  So, for the sketch challenge we are challenged to use this sketch: 

As mentioned in the colour challenge we are to use only smoothie....  Here is my creation:

I used the smoothie cardstock for my background and the ink for flowers from the C1494 Card Word Puzzle (soon to be retired), I fussy cut each flower/rose out and then layered them on the background, with the center one popped up with foam tape.  The sentiment, Happy Birthday is from the B1419 Joyful Birthday stamp set, stamped in our white daisy pigment ink.  Check back on Wednesday January 15, 2014 when I will be part of a cross-Canada blog hop.  
Arlene

Comments