Color my Heart challenge along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge...

This week on the color my heart color dare we are challenged to use these two colours:  After last weeks challenge to use I think it was five different colours, this was much easier.  (I know I did not post what I did create last week :()  I also used this weeks atlantic hearts challenge sketch 40, already 40 weeks young for a challenge blog, I have enjoyed playing numerous times over the past 40.  This is the sketch we were asked to spark our creativity this week.   

Finally this is what I created, I realized after looking at my photo, that I forgot the bling, but I did intend to use it, just forgot in the rush to get all my cards done.  Oh well, the recipient still loved it, she especially liked the little touch of using my embossing folders on the flap of the envelope to dress it up just a bit. (sorry no photo of that).

Comments