New Year ....New Challenges

A new year and new challenges...no I did not make any New Years resolutions, but thought it would be nice if I could set myself a schedule for blog posts.  This way my readers can know that I am reliable and regularly posting, instead of the scattering of posts currently.  No promises or plans at this time, but I am thinking....

On to today's card and the challenges that I am filling with it....
Mojo Monday challenges us with a weekly sketch and this is this weeks sketch : 

Color My Heart Color Dare we are challenged to use these colours:                                                                                                                                               
Pacifica, Lagoon and Sky.
A NEW challenge for me using the Fantabulous cricut and use a sentiment...

This is the card I created using all the guidelines for the above challenges, I enjoy being challenged creatively.


Recipe all items used are Close to my Heart, unless stated otherwise:
cardstock : Pacifica, Lagoon and Sky
ink: Pacifica
Cricut cartridge - Close to my Heart Artiste
silver shimmer trim with a Martha Stewart border punch Arch Lattice
blue green sparkles
Cuttlebug border folder
Stamp set: Cricut Artiste collection: Birthday

To purchase any of the supplies used for yourself, check my shopping link on the right hand side ;)

Comments