Time to play and fill a few challenges :)

Hi again, thought it was about time I took some play time and filled a few challenges.  I will be needing some cards for my stash soon and thought I would get one of them out of the way.  (I will need more baby cards soon so more will be coming ;))

On the Atlantic Hearts challenge we are challenged to use this sketch and sorry I did not get this done earlier to invite you to play along too.   Tonight the challenge closes, but tomorrow morning there will be a new sketch to play along with.

Over on the Color My Heart blog we are challenged to use these colors in a creation, we have until this week Thursday night to play with this one:
Sunset, Olive and Lagoon, definitely not colours that I would normally work together with.  A friend from knit night gave birth to her baby boy, while we were all sleeping peacefully a while ago, so I though I would create a card for her and her family.
I love this "Wild Wonders" stamp set (C1558) from Close to my Heart, so many fun animals to play with and I did not even use them all.  I had to think about the sketch a bit to figure out how I could make it work then remembered this stamp set and thought, I would play.  The lion is second generation sunset ink to give it a different look.  All the stamps used are from that one set, I cut out the giraffe and lion with my Cricut Artbooking cartridge (Z1906)  so much fun.  I hope to see some more of you playing too and using challenges to inspire yourself or challenge your creativity.

Comments