Color my heart color dare #99

HI again, I know it has been a bit since my last post...but I am here tonight :)
This week on the color my heart color dare we are challenged to use these colors - creme brulee, blush, cotton candy, pear and sweet leaf.  My first thoughts were hmmm interesting combination the creme brulee threw me off, but I think it worked out rather well....This is what I created:
I found this card on pinterest and used it as my inspiration, of course I changed the products used to Close to my Heart.


Stamps sets used a mix of retired and new, it helps that I checked my catalogue of stamps on Evernote and found a few missing that I had to add to the list....
D1361 - Thank you
D1477 - Universal backgrounds
D1555 - All the details
C1511 - Love blooms

I stamped the woodgrain background in creme brulee on creme brulee card stock to get the wood grain effect, then the flowers are stamped in cotton candy and blush with the leaves in pear and sweet leaf.  The little butterflies are rock'n'rolled in blush and sweet leaf.  Enjoy. 

Comments