Happy New Year!!

Thought I would spend part of the first day of the new year doing something creative, so printed off my favourite pics from this Christmas on my Canon printer and scrapped them!
Also, thought why not submit it for a challenge so the color my heart color dare fit the need.  The colours are definitely Christmas so Christmas photos, this is what I created:

The patterned paper from this Close to my Heart Yuletide Carol paper pack was perfect for a quick layout.  I cut out a stocking in two papers for my journalling and the 2014 to note the year.  This will go into my album of Christmas layouts over the years.  If you are interested in seeing more of this paper pack and perhaps getting one for yourself to play with check the shopping cart in the top right corner of this blog.  A great way to start the year with some creativity.

Comments