new year, more challenges ;)

HI again, spotted this sketch at atlantic hearts challenge
I keep looking each week and depending on time available to play/create I try to use it.  I also like to use this colour challenge at color my heart color dare.  This weeks colours are kraft, glacier and white daisy, I first thought what???

I had other colours that I was hoping for I guess.

Put my thinking cap on and came up with this:

There is still time for you to play/create and make your own interpretation of either the sketch or colour combination or both. I used the new hostess rewards stamp set "A thing well done" C1606 from the seasonal expressions idea book that is active from December 1, 2014 to March 1, 2015.  Lots of great new stamp sets and two new sets of paper.  Check out my shopping cart to see about ordering your own....
Thanks for looking.

Comments