Noted blog hop...

Welcome to my part in our CTMH team blog hop.....
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow our team's blogs, then please start at the beginning and join  Brae Montgomery. If you came from Krista of  simplycreating.ca you are in the right place.

For the past few years, I have had one word keep popping into my head each year and then I think I should take notice.  The first year was 'PLAY' to remind me to play with my grandchildren, last year was 'HOPE' to keep my Hope in the Lord and rely on HIM.  This year I keep seeing 'JOY'!  Not sure what it will mean to me this year, but hopefully to focus on the joy in life.



 


I covered and decorated the My Creations Journaling Cards Box (Z1953) with the paper pack and some lagoon washi tape. Random stamping the arrows and sentiments as well as the banners in lagoon ink on lagoon card stock.  I used sorbet as another complimentary colour of cardstock to go with the patterned paper.

I am using the rest of the paper in the kit to make journaling cards to use in my scrapbooking, or Picture My Life or just as a reminder of what brings me joy.

Your next stop on the Team Braer Hop is Michelle of my creations with michelle.

If you get lost along the way, you can head to  Brae's blog at www.brae-er.com, as she has the complete blog list.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. 

Comments