Typed Note stamp of the month....

Hi again, playing with some challenges again. On the Atlantic hearts challenge we are challenged to use this sketch:
 

And on the Color my heart color dare we are challenged to create something with these colours:  Pixie, colonial white, slate and silver sparkle. 


On my Close to my heart team, where we support each other in all kinds of things we have a monthly team challenge, this month we are challenged to use this months stamp of the month S0415 - Typed Note  
I just love the variety of sentiments that can be used in the 'paper' in the typewriter to personalize.
This is one of the cards I created, I was inspired by a pair of cards made by Lisa Bzibziak on a private facebook group. Thank you Lisa for sharing your creations to inspire my creations.

I also took a few close-ups so that you can see the sentiment on the paper: 
 The banner with the Happy Birthday sentiment is popped up with some dimensional tape to add some texture. The background is stamped with stars from various stamp sets, that I was able to find using my file in Evernote where I have most of my stamp sets catalogued so that I can search for the image or saying that I am looking for.






Supplies used, that you can purchase via the shopping cart on the right:
Just to say... D1629 stamp set, one of three that come with the Cricut Artfully sent cartridge/kit.
Typed note S1504 - available for regular purchase or for a discount with a qualifying order.
The stars are from two retired sets
S1204 You Are...
D1606 Chalk it up scrapbook workshop.

Here is another card that I have made and used in a recent card workshop using the stamp of the month:
I used Olive and barn red, splitting the background paper and embossing it with our new diamond embossing folder (Z3020), makes a striking card.

Comments