Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge & Color my heart Colour challenge



  Hi again, I had some play time this afternoon, after looking at all the creative artwork from the various blog hops featuring the January 2016 Stamp of the month "Beloved Bouquet", I  thought I would spend some time creating. I used the sketch from the 
Atlantic hearts challenge sketch-140, and the Color my heart color dare:




This is the card I came up with after some playing with other colour combinations for fun....

Did you know that our newest seasonal expression is now live....check out my shopping cart to view it online, or let me know if you would like a hard copy, I do have a limited number available?

This may be one of the cards we create at my next card workshop on Friday January 22, 2016 at 6:45 pm, four cards for twelve dollars and a fun night out, contact me for the location.

Comments