Cross Canada Blog Hop Our love of Mom's


Welcome to our May Blog Hop featuring For the Love of Mom’s.  To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca If you came from Nicki of timelesscottage then you are in the right place! 

For Mother's Day this year I contacted all my family to get photos of themselves. Once gathered after a few reminders I printed them off and made a album to help our Mom remember who she is to us and who we are to her. I labelled each photo with the relationship to her and names, I hope this helps her in the coming months and years. I will share only a few of the pages as there are many, we counted and there are 35 of us as children, spouses, grandchildren and great grandchildren.


I forgot to add daughter to this page...
 

These are just a few of the pages, I used all Close to my heart papers for  the backgrounds of these pages.

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Donna of  datsmystyledj.
 If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, mycreationswithmichelle, as she has the complete blog list. 

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when our theme is Summer Vacation.  So mark June 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.


Comments