Color Dare #285

In the fall when all the grandkids were down for a play date, I had them do a card with all their favourites on it and snapped a few photos. It is now time to scrap them....so I thought I would use one of the colour dares for inspiration. There are only a few hours left for this colour dare but the next one has another week left. In the dare we are challenged to use only the following colours:



 Using my first granddaughter's pictures, with her permission and veto on the first photos I had...




I used pebble cardstock for the background and then various sheets from the Adventure fundamentals pack in raspberry and Bashful cardstock. All of the supplies used are Close to my Heart that you can order via the shopping cart in the top right of the page. Thanks for your comments.

Comments

  1. Arlene I remember your blog being different, have you gone with another setup...I'm kinda finding interesting though...looks like you may have moved to the other google screens? I'm thinking about it but not sure and don't want to if there are problems. Seems you may be changing your blog? Want to know what's going on with your site and let me know your thoughts on your change...you can reach me at momrey200431 at msn dot com.

    Love your scrapbook page and all the banners used with the Paper Fundamentals. Great job with mixing these two pinks. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare this week. Another pink challenge coming up and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fundamental papers are always a good choice for pink challenges and I love those banners. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page for a scrapbook! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! I love all the banners. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment